Acerbis Gorilla Level2 Kneeguards
If you dont want to go for the big bulky knee braces but want something that will protect your legs then Gorilla Knee guards are the solution. They absorb shocks with their anatomical design & elastomeric material at the same time ensuring flexibility & comfort
- Made of elastomeric material which adapts to the leg’s anatomy and absorbs shocks
- Excellent torsional & flexural rigidity of the knee due to steel inserts embedded in techno-polymeric materials
- Extreme freedom of movement
- Prevents hyperextension – works like a knee brace
- Adjustable kneecap shell ensures wide range of movement
- Removable and washable padding in soft neoprene
- 3 adjustable straps
- One size fits all
- EN 1621-1/12 HOMOLOGATED LEVEL 2
Out of stock
Acerbis Gorilla Level2 Kneeguards are the choice of many Enduro and MX riders. They offer very high level of protection as compared to standard kneeguards as well as not as bulky like knee braces.
Since 1973 ACERBIS is involved in the world of sports. The experience and knowledge gained over the years have led to the creation of a business unit dedicated to develop this company’s field. ACERBIS is specialized in designing, manufacturing and marketing of technical clothing and accessories for sport activity. The main features of ACERBIS products are passion, continuous research in materials, innovation and design and allow the company to be present on the Italian and international market. Satisfying the technical needs of the athlete through style and quality, to guarantee an excellent and timely service to our own dealers, are the daily commitment and goal of the company business.