Raleri Fogstop Helmet Insert – Racing Hidefinition
Raleri Hi-Definition insert helps to make your visor anti-fog as well as anti-glare. The best pinlock alternative along with added benefits. With this insert you no longer need to carry 2 visors (clear & dark) or even your sunglasses.
- Light Rose pink colour
- Anti-fog + Sun Protection + Anti-glare at night
- Can be used in day & night
- 100% optically correct with no visual distortion
- Hi-definition enhances dark colors & cuts down harsh sun light
- Can be used by track racers for better spotting of braking markers
- High quality special sealing gasket
- Fits almost all helmets without pins
- Made in Italy
*NOTE: Incase your visor has Pinlock pins please download the template & check if the insert fits your helmet visor.
*Watch product information & installation video by clicking play button on the image or check description for detailed installation procedure & list of compatible helmets.
Benefits of Raleri Fogstop Insert:
- Raleri inserts are economical as compared to Pinlock inserts & offers great value for money.
- Raleri offers a universal size so it could fit a wide variety of helmets.
- Raleri uses a special adhesive system with seals the insert from all sides, thus inhibiting dust collection between the insert and the visor.
- Italian designed Raleri\’s patented adhesive system enhances the life of the insert.
Raleri Fogstop Installation Procedure:
- Download the template, print it at 100% scale and cut according to the size.
- Tape the paper template on outside of visor using cello-tape. Align the template so that it is in the center ( vertically and horizontally) to the visor.
- Carefully remove the visor from helmet and neatly clean the inside of the helmet.
- Remove the white tape on one side of the Raleri insert.
- Using the paper template as a guide, gently stick the insert from one side of the visor. Do not press the insert to much.
- Check if the insert is properly aligned. If not you can remove and start again.
- Once successfully installed, run your finger all along the adhesive to ensure there are no air bubbles and the insert is sealed from all sides.
- Remove the protective plastic cover and install the visor on the helmet.
Tried & tested on below models:
Bell MX9, Bell Qualifier, Scorpion EXO series, Schuberth C4, RE Escapade, Studds Thunder
AGV K1, K3, Sports Modular , HJC RPHA11
MT helmets V12 visors – MT Mugello, Upto 2019 Stinger, MT Thunder & MT 2016 Blade Helmets.
MT helmets with V14 visors (requires slight trimming) – MT Hummer, MT Targo,MT Blade2, MT Revenge2 & MT Rapide helmets
NHK – GPRTech
*To be installed once only, if removed cannot be re-applied.
*Not compatible with Arai helmets
|Dimensions||41 × 15 × 05 cm|