Which all products are covered under Warranty?
All products which are sold under the below brand names carry a manufacturer\’s warranty:
All products which are sourced locally from other importers will carry warranty as specified by individual brands:
- D3O armors
- Parani /Sena
There are certain products like chain lubes, cleaner, coolants or oils that do not have under any sort of warranty or performance guarantee.
What is covered under Warranty?
- We provide a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects for all items purchased directly from us or from one of our authorized dealers.
- It covers any sort of manufacturing defects, faulty material.
- Certain 3rd party products (brands that are sourced locally from other importers) maybe excluded from this. Please check with us in case of doubts.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to normal wear & tear or due to misuse of the product.
How to claim Warranty?
- Write to us at [email protected] along with copy of bill and detailed description of the issue along with clear photos
- If we need more details, then our team will get in touch with you or even request for the product to be shipped for detailed inspection
- The standard response time is usually 3 working days for any warranty claim provided all details are clearly sent by the customer. In exceptional cases we might ask for more.
- If the warranty claim the is accepted, the customer needs to ship the product to GTHouse and upon receipt we will ship the replacement product. Warranty might also mean that we might repair the product for the issue & not necessarily provide replacement for every claim raised.
- For all warranty claims, the replacement product will be the same or equivalent store credits. There will be no refunds provided.
- We will do our best to resolve your issues however the final decision for all warranty claims lies with us.
What is not covered under Warranty?
- Any sort of performance guarantee such as life of product or performance gains or similar.
- For boots & gloves, waterproofing is not guaranteed as these depend on the conditions they are used & we cannot verify them.
- Usual wear & tear, fading of colour, zippers getting stuck are not covered under warranty.
- Does not cover any direct or indirect loss caused due to faulty product.
- Does not cover products sold under stock clearance or discount schemes unless specified otherwise.
- Does not cover improper care, mishandling, misuse, neglect, unauthorized repairs or customizations or modifications, accidental damage.
- If the product is used for purposes other than intended.